Email Campaign Archive
from UC Master Gardeners of Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties
join our mailing list
- 01/06/2021 - 🌿 What to Do in the Garden | Bare root basics
- 12/07/2020 - 🌿 What to Do in the Garden | A Better Termite Treatment?
- 10/25/2020 - Plant Sale Ends Friday 🍃 What to Do in the Garden
- 09/29/2020 - You're invited: Our Virtual Conference & Upcoming Fall Plant Sale
- 09/04/2020 - 🌼 What to Do in the Garden | Wildfires & Gardening
- 08/04/2020 - 🌼 What to Do in the Garden | Don't Plant Seeds from China
- 07/01/2020 - 🌱 What to Do in the Garden 🌼Attracting Pollinators | Pest Spotlight: Identifying Caterpillars | Organize a Neighborhood Plant Swap!
- 06/01/2020 - 🌱 What to Do in the Garden 🌼Claim Your Victory Garden in June: What You Can Plant Now
- 05/02/2020 - 🌱 What to Do in the Garden 🌼40% Off Appreciation Sale: Spring Pop-Up Nursery Closes May 8
- 04/01/2020 - It's spring! Food Gardening 101 + What to Do This Month
- 03/16/2020 - Master Gardener Classes & Events Canceled through April 30
- 03/01/2020 - Defend your garden this year: Learn how at our new integrated pest management (IPM) class series
- 01/23/2020 - February Gardening Classes: Our popular Chicks in the City class + Learn winter pruning of fruit trees, roses & shrubs.
- 01/02/2020 - Special Focus: Winter Fruit Tree Pruning | San Juan Bautista State Park Orchard + Winter Fruit Tree Maintenance
- 11/14/2019 - What to Do in the Garden | November & December + Composting Workshop in Watsonville
- 09/03/2019 - You're invited to apply for Master Gardener training! Plus, what to do in the garden in September.
- 08/03/2019 - This month: pest management, fall veggie basics, and gardening with native plants. Plus, how to become a Master Gardener.
- 07/02/2019 - What to do about fungal disease in the garden | Succulents class this Saturday!
- 06/01/2019 - Succulents, Edible Landscaping, Container Gardening and More! Plus, how to garden after a wet spring.
- 05/02/2019 - Garden Tour: Explore hidden gardens in Steinbeck Country! Meet gardener, author and rose expert, Joe Truskot. Keeping out deer: a possible solution?