Email Campaign Archive
from Nature Glenelg Trust
join our mailing list
- 16/03/2023 - Walker Swamp and Wimmera Volunteer activities
- 07/03/2023 - Orange-bellied Parrots arriving soon
- 28/02/2023 - NGT Newsletter #91: Feb 2023 - Rare native fish release, where have all the quolls gone, the value of NGOs, and lots more!
- 22/02/2023 - Eaglehawk Waterhole Festival information
- 11/02/2023 - Eaglehawk Waterhole Festival
- 26/01/2023 - NGT Newsletter #90: Jan 2023 - Join the NGT team! Plus bitterns booming in western Vic, grassland restoration at Mt Vandyke, frogs, bats and more...
- 21/12/2022 - NGT Newsletter #89: Dec 2022 - Reflecting on NGT's 10th Anniversary Year, upcoming events, environmental education, and more...
- 12/12/2022 - You're invited to a morning hike at Walker Swamp - to close out our 10th Anniversary year!
- 06/12/2022 - End of Year BBQ
- 29/11/2022 - NGT Newsletter #88: Nov 2022 - La Niña spring flooding in the spotlight, plus butterflies, gliders, waterbirds, freshwater crayfish, and more...
- 31/10/2022 - NGT Newsletter #87: Oct 2022 - Floods and wetlands in the spotlight, community event updates, Mammal of the Year, and more...
- 17/10/2022 - Burrowing Crayfish & Planting days
- 05/10/2022 - Orange-bellied Parrot Update
- 04/10/2022 - Hutt Bay and Mt Burr Swamp workshops
- 03/10/2022 - NGT Newsletter #86: Sept 2022 - Book your seat on our 10th Anniversary bus tour, plus art and volunteer events, wetland updates and more...
- 21/09/2022 - Upcoming event
- 14/09/2022 - Plant Sale
- 27/08/2022 - NGT Newsletter #85: Aug 2022 - Book now for our 10th Anniversary bus tour, Rowan Swamp comes to life, your chance to join NGT and more!
- 23/08/2022 - Orange-bellied Parrot Survey Weekend
- 19/08/2022 - Volunteer events