Email Campaign Archive
from Friends of Santa Cruz State Parks
join our mailing list
- 05/20/2022 - Big Basin Vision meeting planned, bald eagles at local state beaches and Gerbera-N-Go orders still available!
- 05/13/2022 - Thank you for your Gerbera-N-Go order! 🌻
- 05/12/2022 - Gerbera-N-Go returns! Place your orders now! 🌻
- 05/06/2022 - 🌼 Gerbera-N-Go is back 🌼, Castro Adobe wins Best Of Santa Cruz, and join us at the Santa Cruz County History Fair
- 04/29/2022 - Biggest Sock Sale happening now!
- 04/15/2022 - Castro Adobe tours return, saving the Santa Cruz Mission 10 year anniversary, join the Wilderness Patrol
- 04/01/2022 - Registration now open for free Kids2Parks field trips, the annual Coastal Wildflower Festival is back, and more!
- 03/18/2022 - Remembering a dear friend and more updates from your local state parks and beaches
- 03/07/2022 - Registration now open for guided backpacking trips, local history book release and Castro Adobe featured in the Good Times!
- 02/18/2022 - Colorful winter sunsets explained, #FindNewAdventure and trails reopen at Fall Creek!
- 02/04/2022 - What's New: Register for Reimagining Big Basin Workshop; Scarf Sale Happening Now
- 01/21/2022 - Upcoming low tide schedule, dog-friendly parks and more!
- 01/07/2022 - Happy New Year! 🎉
- 12/13/2021 - A bright spot in 2021: Our state parks and beaches ⭐
- 12/10/2021 - In-Person Holiday Sale 🎁 happening this weekend!
- 12/05/2021 - Last day for 30% off the ParkStore Online — discount code here! 💖
- 12/04/2021 - ⭐ Happening now! ParkStore Online Holiday Sale — 20% off everything!! ⭐
- 12/02/2021 - Holiday Sale is this weekend — 30% off with discount code!! 🎉
- 12/01/2021 - Holiday Sale Gift Guide, historic moment at Año Nuevo and more!
- 11/19/2021 - Holiday Sale, Wilder Ranch Recipe Cookbook and more!