It is time for Unity of Stuart to revisit our
Mission Vision and Values
We invite you to join Rev. Jude, your Board of Directors and our facilitator
Rev. Beth Head of Unity of Melbourne as we come together as a community to collaborate on a new Mission and Vision, and to discern the core values of
Unity of Stuart. Your input is valuable!
This Saturday April 30
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Lunch will be provided
Please RSVP to Rev. Jude <<HERE>>
What is a Mission Statement?
A Mission statement:
Answers three questions about why an organization exists -
- WHAT it does;
- WHO it does it for; and
- HOW it does what it does.
What is a Vision Statement?
A Vision Statement:
- Provides guidance and inspiration as to what an organization is focused on achieving
- Functions as the "north star" - it is what all members understand their work every day ultimately contributes towards accomplishing over the long term; and,
- Is written succinctly in an inspirational manner that makes it easy for all members to repeat it at any given time.
What are Core Values?
- Core values are the fundamental beliefs of an organization.
- The core values are the guiding principles that dictate behavior and action.