Energy broker for the Not-for-Profit sector
Why Utility Aid?
When you appoint an energy broker to act on your behalf, it is a legal requirement for the broker to first obtain from you, a signed Letter of Authority (LOA). We can then find you the best deals available at that time, completely free of charge.
- We primarily work in the Not-for-Profit sector. So, suppliers give us the lowest prices in the UK - guaranteed
- We are the only broker in the UK that deals with 27 suppliers - most brokers only work with a handful
- Free Invoice Validation to customers signed up to our 'Simple' product
- Your own portal to view your consumption data and historical bills
- Our own OJEU Procurement Framework
- The UK's only National Broker - having six offices across the country
- The only Broker in the UK with an Advisory Panel - free to help clients understand key issues
Want to find a cheaper energy deal in Derbyshire: the process is very simple. Contact Rural Action Derbyshire (RAD) now to request a LOA.