Partner with Us
Paul, in his second letter to the Corinthian church, encourages the church to “finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means” (2 Corinthians 8:11)
After 50 years in ministry, Monadnock Bible Conference still strives to come alongside the families and churches of New England to help inspire and equip them to “finish the race” and to “keep the faith.”
We cannot achieve this mission without you so would you consider partnering with us? Would you dream and aspire with us?
There are many ways you can partner with us. One of the best ways you can partner with us is by praying for us.
“…yet because of your shameless audacity he will surely get up and give you as much as you need.” (Luke 11:8)
Here are ways to pray for us:
- Each and every day we are seeking the work of the Holy Spirit to guide and direct our decisions and choices as we plan and create programming that hopefully will bring Glory to God and for others to know Jesus Christ in deeper ways.
- Safety of our staff and guests.
- That many would grow in their faith and gain a strong connection to their local body of Christ.
- That our finances would meet the demands of our facilities and growth.
- Wisdom, grace, and discernment to navigate challenges as they come.
- Those who do not know Christ would accept Him as Lord and Savior.
- For the pastors we serve to feel His favor and blessing over their ministries.
- That God would continue to raise up a volunteer army to help serve in our kitchen or help with our facilities.
- That more and more churches and para-church ministries would rent our facilities.