During the self-isolating period, maybe it would be time to start working on that grant proposal you have been postponing? Check some funding possibilities below this lines. Besides, your are invited to check the ECRi devoted section (https://globalplantcouncil.org/ecri/ecri-grants/) and our Resources section (https://globalplantcouncil.org/resources/) for more info.
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships are available for applicants with a doctoral degree or at least four years´ full time research experience. There are both European and Global Fellowships and last 1-3 years. The call will open soon. Our advise: start preparing your proposals.
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions – Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE) call for proposals is now open. Organisations such as universities, research centres and companies that want to offer a short-term exchange to their staff can now apply. Deadline: Tuesday, April 28, 2020
- The Plant Biotic Interactions (PBI) program supports research on the processes that mediate beneficial and antagonistic interactions between plants and their viral, bacterial, oomycete, fungal, plant, and invertebrate symbionts, pathogens and pests. This joint NSF/NIFA program supports projects focused on current and emerging model and non-model systems, and agriculturally relevant plants. Full Proposals Accepted Anytime.
- One month left to apply for EU Horizon2020 research funding call BIOTEC-08-2020 ( New biotechnologies to remediate harmful contaminants (RIA) ). Apply by 15 April 2020 here
- ASPB's Plant BLOOME grant awards up to $50,000 to ASPB members for education and outreach projects that advance youth, student, and general public knowledge and understanding of plant biology. For 2020, special consideration will be given to laboratory exercises and experiences developed for undergraduate and/or advanced high school students that enhance student understanding and mastery of plant biology. Learn more and apply by April 19. More info here.
- SusCrop-ERA-Net: Pre-proposal submission. SusCrop is an ERA-Net Cofund Action under H2020, which aims to strengthen the European Research Area (ERA) in the field of Sustainable Crop Production through enhanced cooperation and coordination of different national and regional research programmes. In this regard, SusCrop brings together owners and managers of national and regional R&D&I programmes of EU Member States, EU-associated States and Third countries with significant experience in research funding and coordination. Deadline: 28th April. More info here.