CoSA VFX, Inc. is seeking a Los Angeles-based Creature TD/Rigger for its North Hollywood studio. This opportunity will focus on creation of a complex creature for a prominent upcoming television show. This position will be tasked with tackling a challenging asset build on a tight schedule.
Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment.
Applicants must be Los Angeles-based and available for an in-person interview at our studio.
· 3-5 years’ work experience in 3D CGI for Digital Animation, VFX or CG Characters/Creatures
· Comfortable working on an episodic television schedule
· Experience in a variety of Maya rigging techniques, and the ability to optimize performance of rigs
· Advanced hero character rigging experience with a Maya based pipeline
· Experience with python or other scripting language desirable
· Other CG skills a plus
Applications without a reel and resume will not be considered.