Dear Symphony Number One friends,
This year, on Tuesday, December 1, 2015, Symphony Number One will be taking part in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities, and organizations to encourage philanthropy and celebrate generosity worldwide.
#GivingTuesday is held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, to kick off the holiday giving season and inspire people to collaborate in improving their local communities and to give back in impactful ways to the charities and causes they support.
Last year, more than 30,000 organizations in 68 countries came together to celebrate #GivingTuesday. Since its founding in 2012, #GivingTuesday has inspired giving around the world, resulting in greater donations, volunteer hours, and activities that bring about real change in communities. We invite you to join the global moment dedicated to giving around the world on Tuesday, December 1.
How you can help Symphony Number One:
- Mention us on social media and use #GivingTuesday and #symphno1 to spread the word about Symphony Number One.
- "Like" Symphony Number One on Facebook to receive updates, and follow us on Twitter.
- Invite your friends to "like" us on Facebook!
- Visit our website at symphno1.org to learn more about our mission to reinvigorate classical music in the 21st century!
- Above all, go to symphno1.org/support and make a tax-deductible contribution! All gifts are appreciated!
Thank you for joining us on this international day of giving!
Symphony Number One