Attention Sale Owners - Get a Check Up Now - Get your Documents in order ready to sell your Property.
Dear <<First Name>>
In our experience 15% of sales will fail, delay or end up in higher closing fees than necessary due to sellers being unaware of the sale process, the documents required and the options available to them.
Before a buyer is found for your property and you begin negotiations it is strongly advisable to ensure ‘your house is in order’ and check;
- Ownership Documents
- Tor Tor 3 document for repatriating funds out of Thailand
- Estimated Transfer taxes
- Selling options
- Selling process
It is not uncommon that having found a buyer and negotiated the sale price and terms that the seller finds an issue with one of the above. Usually this results in: returning to the negotiating table, delaying the sale, higher closing costs and the risk of losing the sale all together.
Through SRE we can now offer owners a Property Check Up through a certified lawyer here in Phuket. Service includes;
- Meeting at lawyer office in Phuket, ongoing telephone contact and email contact
- Check all ownership documents
- Check at the land office that records there match the documents you have
- Estimate transfer taxes
- Review of available sale options (leasehold, freehold, with Thai Co.)
- Explanation of selling process and a third party needs to be involved (freeholder / lessor)
Fees: 5,000 THB to 20,000 THB
Siam Real Estate Team
If you would like more information about our Property Check-Up please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Property Check-Up