PLS Annual Meeting Recap 2018
Lauren Moore, Executive Director
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2018 Pioneer Library System Annual Meeting at the Avon Inn. The event was a complete success with over 130 attendees!
At this year's meeting...
We were pleased to welcome Julie Gruendik of Wyoming County and Matt Sickles of Ontario County to serve on the PLS Board for 5-year terms beginning January 1, 2019, through December 31, 2023.
We congratulated seven award winners:
- Youth Ambassador - Katie Egan from Canandaigua
- Board of the Year - Palmyra Community Library
- Outstanding Service Award - Paul Drozdziel, Avon Free Library
- Outstanding Collaboration Award - Milne Library at SUNY Geneseo & Wadsworth Public Library
- Outstanding Partner Award - Jay Roscup, Coordinator of Community Schools Services—Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES
- Outstanding Leadership Award - Diana Thorn, Bloomfield Public Library
Thank you so much to everyone who made this year's Annual Meeting a success.
Click here to view the 2018 Annual Meeting Program