If you've tried "kitchen sink" web conferencing solutions, you were probably frustrated at how complex it was to connect them to your calendar just to set up a quick call.
With CrankWheel, it's simple. You can watch our walkthrough video, or follow these easy steps:
- Click the CrankWheel button at the top right of your browser
- Click 'Schedule a Meeting'
- Name your meeting (optional)
- Copy the invite text and paste it into a new meeting invitation e.g. in your calendar software, or any old email
- During your meeting, just start sharing your screen as you normally do. Your attendees will get connected to your screen share using the link from your meeting invite
If you have any questions, go ahead and respond directly to this email to get help.