Action Steps for your Online Teaching Business
Assess your progress and move forward
Thank you so very much for attending the Online Teaching Show two weeks ago. Thank you for watching my presentation online, signing up for my newsletters and diving into the world of online teacherpreneurship through my series of very practical blog entries.
I'm sure you have had a chance to get many of your questions answered, and the information you received is simply invaluable. Now the challenge is to move forward. The challenge is to put together all your thoughts and ideas and develop a clear vision for your future as an online teacher.
I know how overwhelming all the information may be because I once was there 5 years ago, and have gone through the most critical business stages of my online teaching venture. Today I'd love to offer this expertise to you!
If you are still at a loss, I invite you to read my blog, and make use of my very special deal on the Hour of Power brainstorming session with a practical action plan (keep reading!)
Here's how it works:
The regular price of "The Hour of Power" is $89, but I am offering it to you for $79 if you sign up by May 31!
- You complete my detailed questionnaire that will help me get to know your professional expertise and aspirations better.
- You provide me with the link to your blog/website or other online content you have produced.
- I analyze what you have submitted and develop an action plan for you as well as a very detailed assessment of your blog and other content.
- I develop a strategy that will help you start making money, not just dream about setting up an online business!
- I follow-up on your progress through emails and a complimentary 15-min consultation after 2 months of our initial Hour of Power meeting.
You can claim this offer by responding to this email now!
If you cannot sign up right now, I will be offering a FREE event on ways to create passive income for online teachers in just a few weeks. Do not miss my update next week!
Thank you very much for your interest in online teacherpreneurship, and I sincerely hope that our upcoming online events will serve as venues for your professional growth.
All the best,