Ongoing volunteer opportunities include providing rides to older adults through our Staying Connected program, assisting in our Project Manna Food Pantry, or helping our JFS Office Staff. If you have a few hours a month to volunteer, give us a call at 717.843.5011.
- Office Help - March 23rd
- Help the JFS Staff in preperation for a bulk mailing at Temple Beth Israel from 9:30-2pm. Stay as little or as long as you wish to help.
- Serve a Meal - March 30th
- Serve the Our Daily Bread soup kitchen from 10-noon. Please call 843.5011 for availability.
- Project Manna Food Pantry - April 7th
- Assist in organizing our food pantry and preparing Project Manna grocery bags from 9-11am
- Walkathon - May 1st
- Help us plan and organize our 15th Annual Walkathon that benefits JFS Project Manna and The Northeast Neighborhood Food Bank. Call 843.5011 for more information.