Join the Taiwanese American Professionals – Austin (TAP-ATX) and Austin Taiwanese Association (ATA) in celebration of Taiwanese American Heritage Week 2018! District 6 Council Member Jimmy Flannigan will be reading the City of Austin's first Taiwanese American Heritage Week Council Proclamation and everyone will get a chance to win fabulous prizes!
It's at 101 by TeaHaus (6929 Airport Blvd #131, Austin, TX 78752)
Sunday May 20th from 8-10 pm and Happy Hour menu is available during the party!
Ways to Win Prizes:
1. ENTER TO WIN PRIZES by following TAP-ATX on Instagram and Facebook. Then, post pictures of your Austin Passport to Taiwan adventure with the hashtags #lifeTA and #ATXPassport2Taiwan. A drawing will be done at the conclusion of the week for social media participants
2. Everyone receives 1 raffle ticket at the party! Bring your passport and receive EXTRA RAFFLE TICKETS for EVERY PUNCHED COUPON USED.
A special thanks to our sponsors Austin 101 Realty and 僑務委員會 OCAC.
- Grand Prize - Tatung Rice Cooker
- Taiwanese/Taiwanese American Cookbooks like Food of Taiwan by Cathy Erway
- Taiwan Snacks Gift Bags
- Food Credit to use at 101 TeaHaus
- AND MORE!