For our February playing meeting, we will meet in the Adult Center at St. Giles Presbyterian Church in Raleigh. We will be playing from 2:30 until 5:00, and we will take a break in the middle to socialize and enjoy a light snack.
Please bring your anthologies. If you do not have anthology, they will be available. All playing levels are welcome!
Sunday, February 16, 2:30-5:00pm
St. Giles Presbyterian Church, Raleigh
St. Giles Presbyterian Church: 5101 Oak Park Road, Raleigh, NC 27612
Turn northwest on Saint Giles St. from Oak Park Road (off of Glenwood Avenue). Access to the church campus is located on your left on St. Giles St. Park in marked spots on the road or go past the Sanctuary and on the left to the parking lot. Once you have parked in the latter walk toward the sanctuary going SE and continue past it to the first building on your right which is the Adult Center.The door will be open.
Join us for the
Triangle Recorder Society Spring Workshop:
Saturday, March 7 First Presbyterian Church, Durham
A Musical BREXIT
Britain vs. the Continent
Faculty: special guest Jack Ashworth
Stewart Carter, HollyMaurer, Patricia Petersen, Jennifer Streeter,
Phil Hollar, Kathy Schenley, Douglas Young
- Full-day workshop – TRS members: $95; non-members: $105
- Half day – $50
- $10 discount on full-time enrollment for applications received by February 24
- Fees refundable until March 4.
- For workshop questions contact Pat Petersen, (919) 683-9672, email@example.com
Early Music Concerts:
2020 North Carolina HIP Music Festival, Jan 31 - Feb 28:
16 incredible Early Music events in the month of February throughout the Triangle
- NC HIP Festival Orchestra, Friday, February 14, 7:30 pm, First Presbyterian Church, Durham
- "We ♥ Bach" - Brandenburg Concertos 4-6 (Jennifer will be the harpsichord soloist in #5) and the Orchestral Suite #2
- Nathan Medley, countertenor, and Jennifer Streeter, organ, Tuesday, February 18, 7:30 pm, St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Durham
- German Baroque cantatas and keyboard music
Durham -- Friday, March 6, 8pm
Chanticleer; Faith of Our Fathers
Duke Vocal Ensemble Series $25
Chapel Hill – Sunday, March 8, 3 pm
Zephyr – All in the Family
Highlighting music of J.S. Bach and Georg Philipp Telemann, who were not only professional colleagues, but also close personal friends. With William Thauer, baroque oboe and recorder; Gail Ann Schroeder, viola da gamba; and Beverly Biggs, harpsichord.
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 200 East Rosemary Street, Chapel Hill https://www.preservationchapelhill.org/baroque-beyond