Join us on May 20
for the TRS Spring Recital!
Croasdaile Village, Durham
Join us for the annual TRS Recital on Sunday, May 20 at 3:00 pm at Croasdaile Village, Ponder Auditorium.
Performers may include solos, groups, all levels, and various instruments. Don’t be shy about participating! We all enjoy the sounds of recorders and appreciate the range of skills that we bring together. If you or your group plan to play, please sign up by emailing Jennifer Streeter (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 16 with the information requested below.
Small groups are welcome to start practicing at 2:15, and we will all join to practice group finale pieces promptly at 2:35. Everyone should be finished with their warm-ups by then so they can join the group.
Invite your friends and families to join us! The concert is free, informal, and open to the public. We will have a reception afterwards, so TRS members please bring finger foods for sharing.
As a courtesy, please do not leave after you play (unless absolutely necessary). Stay and enjoy everyone's performance!
If you or your group plan to play, please sign up by emailing Jennifer Streeter (email@example.com) by Wednesday, May 16 with the following information:
- Name of piece, with movements, sub-titles, etc. (If it's a set of pieces, you can name the set if you like, with the individual pieces under it)
- Composer and/or arranger, preferably with dates
- Name of group, director, as appropriate
- Performer(s), if you wish to list them separately, along with any instruments being played other than recorder
- Number of chairs needed, and arrangement
- Any desires about being early or late in the program, before or after other pieces in the program, etc.
- Name and PHONE NUMBER for contact person for the group
- If your performance is longer than about 5-6 minutes, indicate which portions you are willing to cut if time becomes an issue. You will be contacted ahead of time should that become necessary.