Need a Mind, Body, Soul Detox?
It has been a tumultuous time in the US and our world with so many examples of toxic hate, mistrust, violence and intolerance. I was blessed this past weekend to experience an incredible example of love and mutual respect, overcoming adversity and many obstacles. This love story keeps replaying in my head and what stands out to me is really just how strong true love and mutual respect are. To bear witness to this example was detoxifying to me and my own state of mind and soul.
This detoxifying experience made me want to share a message with you today of the power of healing through detoxing your mind, body, and soul. No, I am not going to tell you to starve yourself on a restrictive diet that leaves you feeling deprived. This my friend, is going to fill you up and free you by having some mutual respect for yourself and your health by starting to remove toxins in areas of your own life. This is going to respect your time, your needs and listen to you. This is 10 Whole Detox Simple Starts:
1. Give your body whole clean foods that make you feel your best. Truly nourish yourself with the good options first and then you will not have as much room for the other.
2. Leave sugar behind. It screws up your metabolism, puts you at heightened risks for autoimmune diseases and excess sugars are stored as fat. YUCK.
3. Say NO to plastic. Plastic should not be near our food or drinks. Most plastics have endocrine disruptors that interfere with our body's endocrine system and have adverse effects to our reproductive, neurological and immune systems.
4. Treat yourself to daily meditation. Too short on time? Incorporate breathing exercises to nourish your mind and your organs and stop the stress response from reaching havoc in your body. Breath fresh air. It is cleansing.
5. Dispose of chemically based home and body products. There are safe, organic alternatives! Ask me or go to www.EWG.org
6. Drink Water, Drink Water, Drink Water. Sounds simple but so many of us miss out on how much we really need daily. Make sure water is filtered as well. Use this great app to help you. Waterlogged - Drink More Water, Daily Water Intake Tracker and Hydration Reminders by Day Logger, Inc. https://appsto.re/us/FrI_u.i
7. Reduce Mercury by minimizing consumption of big fish like swordfish and tuna and unnecessary vaccines.
8. Build up your immune system so that it can resist infections. There is no food or magic pill that does what sleep does for our body. Get 7-9 hours sleep daily. Once you do that then look at your vitamin D, magnesium, zinc and essential fatty acids.
9. Let go of negativity. Studies show that out of our 60,000 thoughts a day, most are negative. This is TOXIC for your entire body, not just your mind. Be aware of your thoughts.
10. Monitor your intake of news and media. I am not saying to turn a blind eye but simply filter what you are being fed and turn off the stress to give your body and mind a break especially in the evening.
You need to feel your best in order to be the positive change you want to see in the world. We have heard it, we have said it but now it is your turn to be it. Stress is inevitable but you need to be in control of it in your life. Do you want?
- IMPROVED ENERGY
- WEIGHT LOSS
- MENTAL CLARITY
- BETTER DIGESTION
- HEALTHY SKIN
- IMPROVED SLEEP
- A HAPPIER YOU!
Then enough said. Let's do this. I am here for you.
Always Yours in Health and Wellness, Muah!
Book your consult. Find recipes, healthy tips, past newsletters and upcoming events at: www.REDIntegrativeHealthCoach.com
#PAUSEreflectevolvedesignyournewlifestyleandnewyouNOW! #liveyourbestlife #onelifetolive #REDIntegrativeHealthCoach #nutritionschool #eatCleanREALFood #WELLCARE #LoveYourself #MondayMindsets #thinkstrongfeelstrongbestrong #transformation #healing #functionalnutrition