Precision Nutrition – Fit for Purpose and Future Advances
Nutritionists, consultants, vets, producers, all welcome!
The AARN is excited to open up registrations for the next conference:
DAY 1 CONFERENCE 8.30am registration - 4pm Headricks Lane Brewery
- Using nutrition to select for more efficient cattle on protein limiting diets
- Targeted cow nutrition to improve calf health and survival
- Improving profit & resilience of beef businesses
- Backgrounding and starter cattle plus drought considerations
- A case study balancing minerals to on farm resources
- Pasture dieback and practical applications,
- plus more
Pre-dinner drinks and dinner 5.30pm at Headricks Lane Brewery (did we mention it is a brewery?)
FARM TOURS 8.00am - 4.10pm Bus departs and returns to Empire Apartment Hotel via the airport at 4pm
Morning: Learn from consultant David Barber at this top notch sub-tropical dairy farm, plus a silage quality assessment demonstration.