Suretek is pleased to introduce Avigilon's brand new H4 License Plate Capture (H4 LPC) camera kit which is now shipping and available for order.
This advanced ANPR/LPR technology is aggressively priced and promises more accurate license plate capture across varying lighting and weather conditions. The camera's wider field of view combined with fast frame rates and higher video quality ensures a single camera can cover dual vehicle lanes, reducing installation and maintenance costs.
The H4 LPC solution is comprised of the following 3 products:
- LPC Camera with zoom lens and visible light blocker
- Housing (IP66) with climate system
- IR Light with 10˚ - 60˚ beam angle (includes mount)
• single and dual lane vehicle capture
• captures vehicles moving up to 100km/h
• infra-red for 24/7 LPR monitoring
• white-light filtering for more accurate plate capture
• housing includes PoE pass through to power camera and climate system
- remote zoom and focus
To complete the solution the H4 LPC camera must be connected to the Avigilon LPR Analytics module, which provides automatic storage and alerting of plate information and facilitates links to relevant live and recorded video. The LPR database searching allows instant number plate video retrieval. LPR Analytics is an optional add-on available with the latest ACC 6 video management software.
Avigilon's all new AI Appliance adds intelligent video analytics to almost any ONVIF compliant surveillance system. The AI Appliance adds Self Learning Analytics™ to the H.264 streams and allows Appearance Search™.
Video Monitoring vs. Video Verification (with video interview)
If you think all video alarm monitoring services are the same then you may be surprised to discover that there are in fact two types of services available...