|After 5 Delays, Idaho Power's Energy Plan Gets Hearing @ the Oregon PUC
Speak Out This Tuesday!
Oregon Public Utilities Commission's interest is
the “least-cost, least risk” energy plan.
- The B2H is financially risky.
- The B2H is NOT climate friendly; its a fire risk.
- Idaho Power does NOT have an energy need.
- STOP has found erroneous data in the plan.
- We've exposed their green-washing.
Recently, the Governor has assigned the OPUC a significant role in oversight of utility wildfire prevention planning too.