* Free Breathe Freely roadshow event, 9 December, Manchester
* The issues with RPE - have your say
* New BOHS/TUC guidance for health & safety union reps on occupational hygiene
* BOHS developing new course 'Certificate in Controlling Health Risks in Construction'
* More Breathe Freely supporters signed up - welcome Asda & Weetabix The final Breathe Freely roadshow of 2016 takes place in Manchester on 9 December
How can we treat 'health like safety' and get better at managing workplace health risks?
Don't miss this free event which is aimed at anyone responsible for the health of construction workers.
Hear speakers from HSE, BOHS and industry talking about the key area of respiratory disease - breakfast is also included!
Click here to find out more & book for your free place
The issues with RPE - have your say
The BOHS Breathe Freely team is partnering with ISRP and BSIF to produce some free guidance on managing RPE - specifically tailored to the construction industry.
To inform this guidance we would like to understand what the issues are around this - we have devised a survey which we would be grateful if you could complete.
This should only take a few minutes - just click below to start the survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/X9YZJGY New BOHS Certificate in Controlling Health Risks in Construction
A 1 - day course for Health and Safety Managers
Piloting now, launching 2017!
Read more here Occupational hygiene explained - a new guide for health and safety union reps - click here to download
More Breathe Freely Supporters signed up - welcome
Asda and Weetabix
To join our campaign to tackle occupational lung disease, visit our website.