BREAKING NEWS: NEW BUSINESS IN KENNEDY HEIGHTS
Kennedy Heights Development Corporation is excited to announce that Guardian Savings Bank will be coming to the neighborhood in the near future. We are finalizing the details and more information is to come about the new location.
The KHDC is dedicated to growing a neighborhood where residents, businesses and community thrive. We would like to make you award of three community outreach programs offered by Guardian Savings: grants for a new primary home
, and home improvement loans
. These programs are only available to residents on one of the streets from Coleridge Avenue and east to Plainfield Road.
Kennedy Heights has many older homes, and we know the challenge of maintaining them. Guardian Savings Bank's offers a home improvement loan, which includes the following features:
- Up to $3,000 loan at an interest rate of 2.00%/2.00% APR* on a five year fixed term with interest only payments at $5 per month.
- One-third of the loan is forgiven after 12 payments are paid as agreed.
- Two-thirds of the loan is forgiven after 24 payments are paid as agreed.
- The full balance of the loan is forgiven after 36 payments are paid as agreed.
- No borrower costs to create this loan.
- Funds must be used for home improvement and receipts of work performed will be required.
If you would like learn more about these programs, contact Joann Brady at 513-312-3665 (cell), 513-842-8900 (office), or firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Kennedy Heights Community Council is neither recommending the taking out of loans nor offering financial advice. We are sharing developments and opportunities in our community. Please make informed financial decisions that are right for you and your family.