Dance to health is a falls prevention scheme starting in Sheffield, January 2018.
The programme is aimed at older people who are relatively inactive and in danger of having a major fall.
Each session is 90 minutes of ‘dance’ followed by 30 minutes for refreshments and socialising.
The participants are asked to commit to the 26 week Improvement Programme, which is free to attend.
Taster sessions will be held on:
- Monday 4 December, 10am-12pm, Stockbridge Community Leisure Centre
- Wednesday 6 December, 10.00am-12.00pm, Saint Augustine’s, Brocco Bank
- Thursday 7 December (Ladies Only)10.00am-12.00pm Verdon Street Recreation Centre
The programme will then start on:
To book call 01993 870 159 or email NesreenShah@ae-sop.org
- Wednesday 3rd January 2018, 10-12pm, St Augustine’s, Brocco Bank
- Monday 8th January 2018,10am 12pm, Stocksbridge Community Leisure Centre
- Thursday 11th January 2018, 10am-12pm, Verdon Street Recreation Centre