Hospital Services Review
Local hospital services play a vital role in keeping us well and we need to look at how we can future-proof them, therefore a piece of work independently reviewing services within hospitals, to help identify which services would benefit from being provided in a different way, has just commenced.
The work is at its very earliest stages, and we really want to have some public input into this stage of the work and are therefore holding a meeting on:
Thursday 17 August
10am - 12 Midday
The Source, 300 Meadowhall Way, Sheffield, S9 1EA
Places are limited, please let us know if you would like to attend. Your travel expenses will be paid and refreshments will be provided.
At the event we will:
- Seek your input and agreement on
- the definitions we are using to identify the most- challenged services
- the principles that will underpin the review
- Discuss together how we identify which services we review – do we focus on services that have staffing issues, or services with long waiting times, or something else?
- Consider ‘unsustainable services‘ – what services do you think people will expect to see on the list and why?
If you can't make the August event, but would like to be involved in the future, then please do get in touch and you'll be added to the contacts of people who wish to be involved in the review.