Highlight the main lessons learned from the impact of the pandemic on insurers and clients, present your disruptive digital inclusive insurance solution, showcase innovative distribution models, products, and partnerships, or examine how insurers have engaged with regulators to increase women's access to insurance to an international audience of your peers.
Don’t miss out – make sure to submit your proposal no later than tomorrow (22 May)!
The conference organisers are calling for proposals on the following topics:
1.How to reach scale in small markets
2. The business case for inclusive insurance
3. Inclusive insurance lessons from the pandemic crisis
4. Digital solutions for inclusive insurance
5. Innovative distribution
6. Coping with climate risk
8. Gender-sensitive inclusive insurance
9. Insurance for micro, small and medium enterprises.
10. New inclusive insurance products or partnerships in the fields of health or hospital cash, credit life or funeral insurance
11. Consumer education: build capacities of people, societies and institutions
12. National strategies and policies for inclusive insurance
13. Looking back: successes and failures in inclusive insurance
14. Scientific track – economic analysis of emerging insurance markets
The ICII 2021 will take place from 25 to 29 October 2021 as a mainly digital event, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Over 1000 experts from 100+ countries will discuss and identify ways of accelerating growth in, and the economic viability of, inclusive insurance for emerging markets. The conference will be hosted by the Munich Re Foundation and theMicroinsurance Network.
Your MiN Team
39, rue Glesener