CONNECTED PHARMACY PROGRAMME LAUNCH ATTRACTS HUGE SUPPORT!
The launch event for Connected Pharmacy for Cohort 2 of the Midlands-wide programme (including Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent) was held on 1st March. Around 150 pharmacists, techinicians and others working across all pharmacy settings joined the event enabling a chance to meet, train and work with peers on topics of common interest.
The next stage of the programme is the local workshops; in Staffs & Stoke there are two options for these, as detailed below, and although Workshop 1 / Option 1 has taken place this week (we had over 40 join that too, which was great!) the Option 2 sessions are still available. For any colleagues who had not yet registered and want now to join the programme, please click the link below to register, once you have done that the programme team will send a link to view a recording of the launch event which sets the scene for the whole programme.
The programme outline and objectives are as below:
Unlocking and integrating pharmacy networks across the Midlands
The world of pharmacy is in the middle of the biggest transformation of the NHS ever. Amidst turbulence and uncertainty lies opportunity and innovation. For the first time we have the opportunity to connect and integrate pharmacists across systems, to serve patients more affectively. Take advantage of a fully funded NHS England developmental program to help you to manage conflicting priorities and connect with others in support of better patient outcomes.
You will learn to :
- Understand how the new NHS priorities relate into your current daily activities;
- Connecting Pharmacy teams across interfaces to provide seamless care;
- Create protected time/headspace to highlight and address real challenges in your day to day work;
- Building personal and team resilience through local connections and networks;
- Improve your work/life balance whilst delivering a modern pharmacy service;
- Improve your communication and influencing skills and techniques in line with GPHC competency framework.
The programme is a series of three sessions – with a launch date on 1st March and two workshops (see below for dates). The Launch is for one evening date followed by the workshops which are flexible and so you have two dates to choose from for workshop 1 and workshop 2
We are really keen for as many of you to come as possible and will be sending the invitations out to our community pharmacies, CCGs, practices, PCN and hospital colleagues.
Dates for Stoke and Staffordshire
- Launch – 1st March 7-8pm (recording available for all new programme registrants)
- Workshop 1 –Option 2 only: 29th March
- Workshop 2 – Option 1: 6th April or Option 2: 27th April
To register for the launch and workshops please click on the link or button below