Sorry, we meant “Email’s history”. Our bad.
View this email in your browser
Hey <<First Name>>,
One of the Phrasee team’s kids just started school. We asked them, “Are there any classes you’re struggling with?” Their response: “The bourgeoisie.”

NOTE: 15% of the office gave that joke 10/10. The other 85% gave it no Marx at all.
The incredible history of email marketing: from the first ever launch in 1978, until today.
Email marketing has a storied history, but - and get this - it was started by some nerd trying to sell computers. How far we’ve come! Those were the good old days...
Read more
Q4 online sales hit $89bn last year - and 20% of that came from email marketing. Booyah!
This just in: the holiday season is make-or-break for many retailers. Those who underinvest in email marketing do so at their peril. Our phriends at MailCharts offer some great advice here.
Read more
The new job board that every woman in tech needs to know about, because it’s ace.
In Europe, less than 7% of tech positions are held by women. That’s crazy. Here’s the story behind Tech Ladies, the new job board that connects companies with female techies.
Read more
Who To Follow featuring Elliot Ross, king of #emailgeeks. B/c the world needs a hero.
Elliot is a witty chap. He runs both ActionRocket and TaxiForEmail. In this Twinterview, you’ll find out his views on email marketing, and importantly, why Kanye West is his all time hero.
Read more
It’s time to make Halloween great again with Donald Trumpkins. Trick or treat!
Here at Phrasee, we stay far, far away from politics. But what we do appreciate is solid pumpkin carving skills… and these Trumpkins are pretty amazing. No - in fact, pretty awesome.
Read more

Another team member has a teenager. They said, “I only hang out with boys, as they never start any drama.” Erm... clearly they’re not a history major...

Stay Awesome
Find out how Phrasee can increase your opens, clicks and conversions
Book a demo
Twitter Linkedin Copyright © 2016 Phrasee Ltd., All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list
update subscription preferences