Suicide Prevention Programs for our military highlight strength in asking for help, being vulnerable, telling the truth about pain of recovery, and MOST OF ALL, the community of fellowship sharing inner battles as well as combat battles.
One percent of the population fight these inner and outer battles for the 99% of us to remain free and happy.
Honor a vet by
- Visiting a homeless vet in a shelter and listening to their story
- Bringing meals to a military family
- Providing child care for a military mom who needs a break
- Giving a ride for a vet to medical/mental health services or church
- Encourage your church community to offer prayers for those who serve, those who have fallen, and those who struggle with inner battles