Parshas Shelach, Mevorchim Tamuz, 5775
If you haven't yet redeemed your pledge or donated to the shul's Shavuos Yizkor appeal dedicated to Kulanu Yachad, please click here to donate online or deliver/mail your check to the shul at your earliest convenience.
Mazal tov to Dalya Stroock on her bat mitzvah. Mazal tov to parents, Naomi and Josh, and to siblings Shmuel, Aaron, Ezra and Uri and the entire family.
Mazal tov to all of the graduates!
This erev Shabbos, Parshas Shelach, neiros should be lit by 8:10pm, though we’ll be davening mincha at 7:00pm. Please remember to repeat kerias shema after 9:20pm.
To view the list of graduates honored at this week's graduation kiddush, click here. is sponsored by:
The EHM Sisterhood invites all women to an inspirational lecture by Jackie Engel entitled, "Judaism & Psychology: From the Today Show to Torah" at 5:15pm at the Bleichers, 153 Keats Avenue. Jackie is a psychologist, international speaker, former teacher at Neve Yerushalayim and currently the director of SouledNYC as well as the Jewish Student Leaders Foundation.
- Rabbi & Rebbetzin Bleicher in honor of Meira's graduation from nursery at the JEC.
- Shari & Mark Bloomberg in honor of Aaron's graduation from 8th grade at JKHA.
- Rabbi Yossi & Rachel Kenigsberg in honor of Gavi's graduation from kindergarten at Toras Emes, Ari Manheim's receiving semicha and a Masters in Education from Lander College and a Masters in Social Work from Hunter College, Andy Goldsweig's completing his cardiology fellowship at Yale and Yossi's certification as a Wilson Reading Program Specialist.
- Maryanne & Robert Mandelbaum in honor of Shayna's graduation from 8th grade at JKHA.
- Charla & Steve Schnipper in honor of Andy's graduation from 8th grade at JKHA and Jacob's 9th birthday.
- Naomi & Josh Stroock in honor of Dalya's bat mitzvah, Ezra's graduation from 8th grade at JKHA and Uri's graduation from kindergarten at JKHA.
- Rabbi Shlomoh & Judy Wohlgemuth in honor of Maya Goldstein's graduation from The Frisch School, Jacob Kluger's graduation from RPRY and William Kluger's graduation from MTA.
- Sue & Art Weinstein in honor of Jacob Savitt's graduation from RTMA, Abby Savitt's bat mitzvah and her advancement to middle school at Bruriah.
Early mincha will begin at 6pm.
At 7:15pm we'll discuss, "Faith In Physicians and Insurance Companies - Part 2."
Late Mincha will begin at 8:00 followed by shalosh seudos during which we'll continue learning the 5th perek of Maseches Brachos and grapple with another great halachic question posed to Rav Yitzchak Zilberstein. Maariv will begin and Shabbos will end at 9:19.
6/20 - Father's Day Kiddush - Following the enthusiastic response to our Mother's Day Kiddush, fathers are looking forward to enjoying their time to shine. Sponsor in honor of your husband, father, grandfather, son or favorite dad for $10 (for students), $18, $36 or $54 by clicking here to donate online or emailing us here.
Grand Opening of the Trinitas Bikur Cholim Room: The entire community is invited to join the dedication and grand opening of the Trinitas Regional Medical Center Bikur Cholim Room, a new community service in partnership with Chesed 24/7, at noon on Monday, June 29, 225 Williamson Street Campus Elizabeth, NJ 6th North. Complimentary lunch catered by One Stop will be served. To attend, please rsvp to Nadine Brechner at (908) 994-8249 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency Mikvah Boiler Campaign: Please donate to the Mathilda Goldflies Mikvah's emergency $5,000 fundraising campaign to purchase a new hot water tank for the Mikvaos at the North Avenue campus. Checks made out to "Mikvah Tomer Devorah" can be given to Shaindy Pinsker in the Yeshiva of Elizabeth office, Rachie Niren in the JEC business office or mailed to "Mathilda Goldflies Mikvah Tomer Devorah, 330 Elmora Ave. Elizabeth, NJ 07208. Tizku L'Mitzvos.
Best wishes for a wonderful (erev) Shabbos Mevorchim!