Short North Summer Sale, July 24-August 1
Columbus, OH -
The Short North Arts District businesses collaborate for a once a year Summer Sale. The event is Friday, July 24 through Saturday, August 1. Over 50 businesses are participating with week long sales and will offer their best deal during the Sidewalk Sale from 12:00pm-6:00pm on Saturday, July 25. The Short North Alliance will also have a tent at Victorian Gate from 12:00-6:00pm to distribute maps and additional information.
Do not miss these deep discounts on one of a kind merchandise found exclusively in the Short North.
Join thousands of shoppers to explore the full length of the District from 7th Ave to Nationwide Blvd stopping into the businesses with bright yellow SUMMER SALE signs. Each destination will offer sale racks, exclusive hidden treasures, and huge discounts.
Sale examples include but are not limited to:
- Global Gifts: Discounts up to 60% off on select merchandise
- Yoga on High: 20% off storewide with up to 50% off clearance items
- Out of the Closet: 25% off select items
- Paradise Garage: Select bikes up to 40% off
- GrandView Mercantile: Semi-Annual Tag Sale
The Short North Summer Sale represents a collaborative effort of businesses lead by the Short North retailers.