Dinamica 60 Destemming Unit
• Built entirely of S/S and on wheels for mobility
• Feeding hopper w/screw for consistant feeding of grape clusters to destemmer
• Easily dismantled without tools for cleaning all working parts
• Beater shaft & 100mm PVC cage rotate in same direction–specific speed ratio
• Destemmer speed can be adjusted to perfectly adapt to all grape varieties
• Adjustments can be made to the inclination and height of the beater blades
• Features ensure the softest treatment of berries
• Production rate is 3-6 tons per hour.
ROLLY 60 Automatic Grape Selection Roller Carpet
• Automatic mechanical grape sorter on a S/S frame with nontoxic PVC rollers
• Located directly beneath the Dinamica 60 destemmer
• Fruit passes through the destemmer and drops directly onto the 1st section of
the "rolling carpet" of the Rolly 60 for automatic sorting.
• 1st section lets seeds and small vegetative parts drop tebween the rollers,
allowing acceptable berries and larger
pieces of MOG to travel onto the 2nd segment of the rolling carpet.
• 2nd segment contains rollers that have a greater spacing between them,
good berries drop between the rollers
directly into a crushing unit, fermentation bin or pump hopper
• Larger pieces of MOG proceed to float down the carpet to be expelled into a
• Adjustments to production rates can be made through the use of the
frequency speed control.
Both units that comprise the D-Selector6 are installed onto a main frame with telescopic legs to enable direct discharge of fruit into a bin. The crushing unit operates independently from both the destemmer and the sorter, and the food-grade rollers can be adjusted to be completely open or slide out of the way to avoid crushing completely. The sorter can be set up with a single funnel recovery system for diverting acceptable berries and small pieces of vegetative matter (MOG) onward to the selection line or individual diverters; #1 for capturing and separating the small pieces of vegetative matter (MOG), and a second diverter for capturing acceptable berries onward down the selection process.
The DSelector6 also includes a liquid interception box (with pump fitting) as well as a removable drainage section. The mechanical sorter also includes a funnel recovery system (for capturing from both halves of the rolling carpet), or separate collection liquid interception box to collect juice and small pieces of MOG, and a separate hopper to collect acceptable berries and divert to crushing unit, fermentation bin or pump hopper.