You are invited to attend:
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Are you drowning in clutter and stuff, is it time to ethically declutter for a sustainable simple life? How much time do you waste looking for the keys, phone, purse just to get out the door on time? Does the car live on the street because there is no room in the garage, simply because there is too much STUFF! Do you struggle to pay bills on time, because you are drowning in a sea of paper? Do you struggle to find a little ME time or are you always busy doing STUFF? Imagine a life without the clutter, what would you do with more time in your day?
Join our fun, interactive workshop and learn
- How to identify your clutter
- How easy it is to declutter
- How to eco organise
- How to refuse clutter
- How to identify treasures
- How to let go of clutter
- How to reduce clutter and divert waste from landfill
- How to maintain a clutter free space so you can live the life you want
Whether its your home or your workplace that needs decluttering you will leave with a better understanding of what your clutter is, and how to responsibly dispose of unwanted stuff.
Come along and discover how easy it is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reward yourself with a simpler life
Come along to our evening with Tanya Lewis - The Eco Organiser® and Waste Coach - and discover how easy it is to reduce, reuse, recycle and reward yourself with a simpler life Tanya’s emphasis is on regaining control over our time and space by using mindful and ethical consumption.
Before we buy anything, she challenges us to rethink the following questions:
- Do I really need it?
- Will I use it?
- When I’m finished with it, how can I dispose of it?
Tanya and the Eco Organiser® community has helped divert an estimated 37 000 kg of stuff from landfill, simply by finding good homes for unwanted stuff.
Tanya was the:
- 2018 Ambassador Planet Ark 2018
- Sydney Opera House Antidote Festival of Ideas 2018 Spokesperson for Mobile Muster & Oz Harvest Mobile For A Meal campaign
- 2017 National Ambassador Garage Sale Trail 2015 & 2016, 2018 Ambassador Garage Sale Trail