TNMA Monthly Meetings Now on Video Conference
Starting Tomorrow 03/25/2020 @ 7PM - 8PM
These are strange and difficult times and together we will get through it by working as a team. We are looking into various options to support you and we will discuss those tomorrow.
We are #TNMAtogether!
**PLEASE INVITE ALL BUSINESS OWNERS, NOT JUST MEMBERS!
JOIN our monthly meeting ONLINE & by PHONE TOMORROW 3/25/20 7pm!
Click this link or call in by phone:
TO JOIN MEETING:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 482 996 603
Phone Number# Dial-in (929)-436-2866 (New York)
MEMBER CHECK IN: (please let us know…)
- Are you CLOSED or STRUGGLING or DOING OK?
- Have you signed up with the SBS?
- Your employee situation, if any.
- How long can you sustain?
- What do you need right now?
- We are looking into programs that feed the elderly, at risk and ill.
- Are you interested in being part of this?
- What is your capacity (number of meals,
- delivery available or need pick up)?
REVIEW INFORMATION ALREADY OUT THERE:
- SBS Loans / Grants
- Employee Retention Programs
- Price Gouging
PLEASE, PLEASE take a moment to follow this link and fill out this basic form so we can help guide the appropriate resources to our community.
We will be holding these online meetings WEEKLY to stay connected and follow up with you. Please mark your calendars and let us know if you have any concerns specific to your business. We will do our best to help you or direct you to the appropriate source.
There is already a ton of information available, and we are posting relevant information on our website. It is constantly being updated and we strongly recommend that you check it regularly. Click the link below then the blue box for current updates.
Throggs Neck Merchants Association