Hi <<First Name>>,
"Give-A-LITTLE" on GiveBIG Day!
GiveBig is a one-day community event to raise money for community non-profits. Gifts made on Tuesday, May 3 will be made even more impactful as the Seattle Foundation will stretch your gift through a pool of funds donated by local foundations and businesses. We encourage you to make your donation on this day.
We're guessing you already received several emails about GiveBIG, so we'll make this like a Choose Your Own Adventure email:
- If you are already engaged with SESEC, know about GiveBIG and plan to donate to SESEC, click here.
- If you want to learn more about SESEC's great work and why you should give, click here.
This year, GiveBIG Day is on Tuesday, May 3. Going to be out of town on May 3 or afraid you might forget to make your gift on that date? You can make your donation today and schedule it for May 3.
Your donation will support SESEC's efforts to close the achievement and opportunity gaps faced by many of our students in SE Seattle schools.
Other things you can do?
Thank you for participating in GiveBIG 2016 and supporting SESEC!
- Attend the SESEC Coalition meetings on the 3rd Thursday of each month. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Follow us on Facebook for opportunities to support our SE Seattle schools and non-profits.
- Join our Advocacy and Policy Committee.
Associate Director of Grants and Comminications