In addition, I'd like to offer you a 30% SUBSCRIBER-ONLY DISCOUNT to attend this workshop!
It’s ok to be scared.
Just when you thought you had this career thing all figured out — just like that — the world’s been flipped upside down.
But, it’s at a time like this where we have the opportunity to reflect on our lives, where we’re headed, and why. It allows for a breather and for us to be more proactive about where our lives are headed instead of simply being reactive to our circumstances.
It can be hard, but look at this as an opportunity to spread your wings and chart a new course.
You may be hearing what you need to do to move the needle next month or next year, but the reality is that you need to know what to do NOW.
This Thursday, May 14th, at 11:00 AM EDT, I'm hosting a Live Online Group Coaching workshop: Navigating Career Changes During the Pandemic.
During this workshop I’ll go over:
- Key steps to take for those who are still employed and/or receiving income,
- What to do next if you're laid-off because of COVID-19,
- The warning signs to watch for if your position is vulnerable to being ‘re-evaluated’ or downsized, even if things seem good right now,
- The top skill development and training opportunities worth pursuing to be set up for future success,
- How to stand out from the crowd while presenting online during this new era of digital networking!
To redeem this offer, use the promo code SubscriberDiscount, and CLICK HERE to register, or click the button below.
Hope to see you there!
Dr. Helen Ofosu
HR & Career Psychologist