• Magnesium relaxes smooth muscles –all the tube organs in the body become larger when relaxed – bowel – arteries etc
Magnesium levels the better energy recharge we get from sleep
• Magnesium for melatonin production – the sleep-inducing hormone – used both in making it and also prolongs its effect in the body –With high
• Energy levels – Mg is needed in essential energy production and energy transportation reactions
• Magnesium also prevent excess Sodium build up in body and subsequent fluid accumulation.
• Magnesium really shines though in the body with enzyme reactions where it plays a part in over 300 different reactions.
Missing Magnesium is like having your star player sidelined for the football game.
How do you supplement?
Cramps in any part of the body are an excellent Magnesium indicator – Intestinal – legs after exertion or at night when sleeping.
Food of course is the first recourse- but how do you now it has the normal levels of Magnesium? Organic or Biodynamic sources are excellent as you know the farmer is focused on the mineral balance.
Kelp – Soya beans & Lima & White & Mung & Red beans – Lentils, almonds, raisins, parsley, sesame seeds, Brazil nuts, hazel nuts and garlic are some.
While you are changing your diet or for a quicker effect you can supplement. There is a range of supplements, powders and capsules on the market you can choose from.
Yours for better health