We all want to live in a community that is more connected and caring. Neighbourhood Support provides neighbours with resources and tips on how to become more connected and build resilience and strength.
Neighbourhood Support Groups help to:
- Encourage neighbours to talk to each other
- Share information that will help reduce the risk and fear of crime
- Help foster a sense of community spirit
- Minimise burglaries and car crime in the local area
- Decide on ways to handle any civil emergencies that may occur
- Know when and how to contact Police, other emergency services or support agencies
There are also events during the year to support all things neighbourly!
Find out more by contacting Lois Scott
Otago Neighbourhood Support on: 456.0857 or
Creating safer, more caring communities