|World Communion Sunday
We would also like to widen our outreach of World Communion Sunday to the community! If you are able to bake small loaves of bread of any kind and wrap them individually, we would love to give them to our families that pick up food through our Welcome Table Ministry that afternoon. They can be dropped off at the church on Sunday, October 4 between 9 & 9:30 am or between 11 & 11:30 am. If you have any questions please contact the church office.
Prayer Gathering Services Continue...
We are continuing our Prayer Gathering services! Please mark your calendars for the 2nd and 4th Sundays in October.
October 11 @ 6:15 pm
October 25 @ 6:15 pm
*Please bring a chair or blanket, a mask, and be willing to safely distance.*
We are kicking off youth group activities for the youth at GSCC this fall! We know that these are very different times that we are all navigating our way through. Please know that our hope is to be able to build connections and a time of fellowship for our youth, while being inclusive in our reach and offering options to allow for participation as each family and youth are comfortable.
On Sunday, October 4 we will be hosting a bonfire in the church yard for the GSCC Youth Group (Grades 5 – Grade 12) from 6:30 pm – 8 pm.
Details for the gathering:
- We will have technology set up to allow anyone not comfortable with an in-person gathering at this time to allow all to join us who wish to be a part the conversation and catching up with each other
- Masks will be required to be worn and we will ask each person to maintain physical distance while we gather outside in the backyard of the church.
- Youth are asked to bring their own chair or a blanket to sit on and their own water bottle
- There will not be dinner or food served in order to encourage keeping masks on and following the church’s guidelines
- Following the church’s building use policy, access to the church building will not be available
- A bag of candy/goodies will be given to the youth to take home with them (delivery is an option after youth group for anyone participating virtually). It isn’t youth group without some candy and Oreos!
We also want you to know and be aware of the church’s building use policy which we will be following. Click the link below to view GSCC's current policy:
GSCC Building and Property Procedures and Policies
We do ask that you review this and the questions on the health screening, as a family, before participating in an in-person activity so that we can keep everyone safe and healthy. We will maintain a list of all who attend in person for contract tracing purposes should it be needed.
We would also appreciate if everyone can RSVP on attending in person or via technology. On the day of the event, we ask that anyone not feeling well plan to participate virtually.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact Jennifer Palagyi, Sophia Belli, or Jeremy Guffin.
PLEASE VOTE FOR TEAC!
TEAC is a top 200 finalist for the State Farm Neighborhood Assist Grant! Only 40 organizations are selected to receive $25,000. If awarded the grant, we will purchase a van to be used as a mobile pantry to provide healthy food options for seniors and veterans in NE Ohio. You can vote up to 10 times per day between September 23rd and October 2nd.
To vote please visit:
A million THANKS for your continued support!