This program is for Adults 18+ who have completed a Learn to Row program in 2020 or in previous years, at Mic Mac AAC or any other rowing club.
Participants continue to learn and progress your rowing and boat handling skills with others at the same stage, with a focus on fun and fitness.
Attendance at all classes is not mandatory, but recommended to optimize your pace of fitness and skill development, and value.
Novice program participants who are progressing well could be considered to join the Adult Masters program, would be determined on a case by case basis.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30PM-8:15PM
- Start Date: Thursday, September 10, 2020
- End Date: Thursday, October 29, 2020
Fee: $160 (+$24 Annual RCA Membership Fees + $15 Annual Row NS Membership Fees, if these have not been paid previously through another program offered since April 1, 2020)
Adult Recreational and Competitive Masters
This program is for Adult rowers with at least one season of rowing experience.
Coaches will lead a workout and provide coaching consistent with the skill level and training goals of those present.
Workout options will support those who wish to compete, and can be modified as needed for those who prefer a lower intensity or shorter workout.
8 sessions / week will be offered. Participants register for the equivalent of 2, 3, or 4 sessions / week, and sign-up for the sessions that work for them based on their schedules each week.
- Mondays – 5:45AM-7:30AM, and 6:30PM-8:15PM
- Tuesdays – 8:00AM-9:45AM
- Wednesdays – 5:45AM-7:30AM, and 6:30PM-8:15PM
- Thursdays – OFF
- Fridays – 5:45AM-7:30AM, and 6:30PM-8:15PM
- Saturdays – 8:00AM-9:45AM
- Sundays – OFF
- Start Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- End Date: Saturday, October 31, 2020
- Equivalent of 2 sessions / week (16 sessions over 8 weeks total) = $160
- Equivalent of 3 sessions / week (24 sessions over 8 weeks total) = $230
- Equivalent of 4 sessions / week (32 sessions over 8 weeks total) = $280
+$24 Annual RCA Membership Fees + $15 Annual Row NS Membership Fees, if these have not been paid previously through another program offered since April 1, 2020.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we regret to advise that there will be no Adult On-Water Learn-To-Row (LTR) Programs in Fall 2020.
The next On-Water LTR program will be offered in Spring 2021. Details on Spring programs are typically released in late March.