Unique opportunity to research and write while diving down the web3 rabbit hole. Crypto curious? Interested in blockchain technology? Neer McD PLLC is looking for an intellectual property (IP) intern with a strong interest in web3 and IP. In this role, you will primarily research and write on IP and related areas of law while working with a solo practitioner. In addition, you will be compensated $18 USD/hour.
- Strong research and writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail required
- 8-10 hours/week for a period of 8-10 weeks
- Track record of hitting deadlines
- Ability to work remotely with in-person meetings at agreed upon dates, times, and locations in Miami-Dade
Neer McD's mission is to provide top-notch intellectual property legal services to its client family and increase accessibility to intellectual property information. We are founded and run by a Miami-native and UM law alum. Interested? Submit a resume, point to a sample of your writing, and share a short letter of interest to email@example.com.