Agency Learning and Evidence Month
is coming to a screen near you in April 2023!
Agency Learning and Evidence Month is a USAID event showcasing progress on the USAID Agency Learning Agenda and celebrating agency-wide evidence use. This event will ensure that evidence from USAID, our partners, and key development stakeholders reaches broad audiences to inform international development policy, practice, and principles. A series of virtual sessions will be delivered in interactive online formats to cover each of the nine Agency Learning Agenda questions!
What topics will be covered during USAID’s Agency Learning and Evidence Month 2023?
USAID’s Agency Learning Agenda includes a set of nine questions, which cut across USAID’s policy priorities and respond to critical Agency evidence needs. USAID’s 2022-2026 Agency Learning Agenda features questions on:
- Operational Effectiveness
- Resilience to Shocks
- Climate Change
- Migration and Forced Displacement
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
- Affirmative Development
- Locally-Led Development, and
- Partnering for Sustainability.
How can I participate in Agency Learning and Evidence Month?
- Agency Learning and Evidence Month will include a mix of sessions open to the public and sessions for Agency staff. Keep an eye out for sessions of interest on the event page.
- Many of you might already be working on activities, projects, or strategies that generate evidence and learning under one or more of the Agency’s nine questions. Share your own experiences on Agency Learning and Evidence by submitting a blog to Learning Lab!
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, with other thoughts and ideas!
Check out the event page for more information and a list of core Agency Learning and Evidence Month sessions.