We hope this finds you well. Some of you are probably getting ready for a break, others will work through the summer. At the Hub, we will take turns in going away, but it won't be without wrapping up a few things:
- The OCP Mentoring Programme Pilot Evaluation
- Launch the Mentoring & Coaching Hub website
- Mentoring workshop happening in Oslo next week (June 18-20)
These lasts couple of months, we have also been busy with:
- MSF Canada Mentoring Programme Pilot Evaluation
- Coaching Education Summary Report
- We started matching coaches from Cohort 1 of the Coaching Education
- Were presented a prize as the winner of the 2017 EMCC Mentoring Award in Amsterdam
We also hosted a webinar, "Voices From the Field". Holly, Julie, Alan and Neil presented the preliminary results from the impact study of how mentoring supports the personal and professional development of MSF Field Managers and contributes more broadly to the strategic priorities of the Mentoring & Coaching Hub. Here is a link to the recording.
Enough of us, here are a few articles and podcasts we liked.
Have a great summer,