Edge to Edge Quilting Class
|Nov 16, 10:30 to 3:30 - $60 Includes Book, CD and Class Fee
Learn Christine Connor’s (of Amelie Scott Designs) wonderful technique for stitching edge to edge quilting designs using your machine embroidery module. This is an excellent alternative to stitch in the ditch or longarm quilting for your quilting projects.
What to Bring:
- Sewing machine with embroidery module and your largest hoop.
- Quilt top, batting and backing material suitable for an all-over quilting design (if you don’t have a quilt top handy, quilt panels or plain attractive fabric can be used to practice this technique).
- Quilting thread.
- 90/14 topstitch needle
- Lightweight stabilizer or stabilized fabric for making templates.
- General sewing supplies (scissors, snips, markers, straight pins etc).
- Clover double-sided ½ basting tape