Why am I getting so high?
Cannabis has many unique qualities. The only way to maintain the natural fragrance and flavors is proper handling. Much of the memorable experience and heightened effect comes from terpenes. Approximately 200 terpenes have been identified in Cannabis. Curing your Cannabis properly is the only way to ensure you enjoy the natural fragrances of each strain specific.
"Terpenes (isoprenoids) are small molecules that consist of repeating units of a compound called isoprene. Terpenes play many important roles in the plant kingdom from deterring insect predation, protection from environmental stresses and as chemical raw materials for more complex molecules, like cannabinoids." sclabs- See more at: http://sclabs.com/learn/terpenes.html
We currently carry the following strains:
1) Pinene: Jack Herer, Dutch Treat, Blue Dream, OG Kush
2) Caryophllene: Girl Scout Cookies,White Widow, OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Chemdog
3) Limonene: OG Kush, Sour Diesel, Super Lemon Haze, Trainwreck, Bubba Kush
4) Linlool: Lavender, skywalker OG, Kush
5) Myrcene: Blue Dream, Green Crack, Alien OG Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, Northern Lights
6) Humulene: Girl Scout cookies, White widow, OG Kush, Sour Diesel
Choosing the right strain to fit each occasion is something only your body can tell you.
It will take some time and effort to find the core set of strains that work for your body on a regular basis. You may find the same strain may not work the same way it once did after repeated use.
(TIP: enjoying a variety of strains will help to keep your body from building up a tolerance to specific strains.)