Natural Channel Systems Conference 2020
COVID-19 2019 Novel Coronavirus
The NCC Organizing Committee is monitoring advice regarding Covid-19. At this time we anticipate that the conference will go ahead as planned. However, as a precaution, we have decided to postpone registration until the end of April and will confirm whether the conference is going ahead at that time.
If you have any questions in this regard please email us at email@example.com.
There will be a delay in communicating whether abstracts are being accepted as we are postponing all committee meetings until the end of April. We now anticipate letting people know by the middle of May.
Thank you for your understanding.
Natural Channels Conference Organizing Committee