AJT Hiring Administrative Associate.
Closes April 16th.
Part-time, remote position. Up to 12 hours a week at $20/hr.
Contractor will work as the Administrative Associate for AJT.
Said work to include, but not limited to:
• Work with the Executive Director to design and distribute the monthly Newsletter and uploading to website.
• Build events for Members to register, process registrations, market events and operate box office.
• Be point of contact for questions and managing the admin email.
• Receiving and processing Memberships and Donations, and sending acknowledgment letter promptly.
• Updating Member Database.
• Designing social media and outreach posts.
• Creating virtual program for conference.
• Work with the AJT staff to keep the website up to date and send out regular newsletters to AJT's email lists.
• Write content for AJT's social media platforms.
• Maintain the database of AJT's members, regularly sending out renewal reminders to lapsed members.
• Participate in AJT’s anti-racism and EDI work.
Contractor will meet or communicate weekly with the Executive Director. Contractor will serve as an administrative member of the AJT Team, represents AJT within the context of AJT’s history, Jewish values, and in keeping with its many theatres and diverse Jewish expressions including: all of AJT’s conferences; many activities, connections to theatres and Jewish organizations; and the voluminous work that AJT’s Jewish theatre members and aggregate community have produced.
To apply, please send one-page resume, and on-page cover as a single PDF to email@example.com; with ‘Admin Associate Position’ in the subject line. AJT will take applications up through April 16th at 5pm EST.