Just get here. We'll do the rest!
You want a high-quality, engaging day with like-minded colleagues as passionate about integrated care as you are - WE KNOW! We want that, too! We've designed the Fall Conference WE want to attend, knowing that you will love what we've put together!
What's so great about this conference?
1. Place: We'll take full advantage of two fabulous venues in Downtown Phoenix: Hotel Palomar and the Phoenix Art Museum. In the midst of a national low in funding for arts and culture, guests will enjoy a boutique hotel, centrally located to the best of the city's bustling and active atmosphere, highlighted by shopping, dining, entertainment and clubs, AND experience the largest art museum in the southwestern United States, providing access to art from all over the world to the people of Arizona.
2. Opportunities to Connect: Our Thursday evening Welcome Reception and IADBH Launch Party offer guests a dedicated time and place to reconnect with friends and colleagues or meet for the first time professionals and partners who share the common goal of advancing integrated care efforts. We've included time for attendees to connect with one another as you browse the Phoenix Art Museum collections as a special guest on Friday.
3. Opportunities to Learn: Our speaker lineup on Friday includes entrepreneurs and innovators from a diverse spectrum of partners. You'll learn from:
- An aerospace engineer and graphic design artist husband-wife team working to build Virtual Reality apps to improve access to behavioral health care
- A Dynamic DBH Duo who created the next generation Biodyne Model of care delivery in Oklahoma City
- A foster mom who was tired of driving all over town to get her children to the appointments they needed so she created a thriving model of integration for children with intellectual, behavioral, and developmental delays
4. Opportunities to Be Inspired: At CGI conferences, we don't do boring. Our overarching goal is to inspire every participant to become the person they were born to be and to do the work they were designed to do. Dante reminds us that "a mighty flame followeth a tiny spark." We do this to spark that mighty flame that results in the change each of us sees as a need in healthcare. We know that when you visit the STAX3D studio and Head2Toe on Saturday, sparks for change you want to create in your world will be ignited!
We need you! Get here! Register now and make your plans to take advantage of the group rate and additional discounts we've lined up for attendees!