Happy Monday, everyone! 👋
We hope that you have enjoyed our Finance for Ops events so far, and learned a bunch from our amazing speakers. If you missed any of them, you can access the recordings here.
Now, we look forward to seeing you at 6:30 pm this Wednesday, 21st of October, for the very last event of the series - Finance for Ops #6. We'll be talking about How to Hire a Finance Team.
Our panel on Wednesday consists of four incredible finance and operations leaders, some of whom you'll recognise from our previous events too:
And here are some of the topics we'll cover:
- Roshni Patel, CFO at Karakuri
- Murtaza Ibrahim, ex-VP Finance at DICE
- Julie Oey, Finance Director at WeGift
- Ju-Vern See, Founder & COO at Quantico
- At what stage of the company do you hire a finance team? When do you transition from external accountants? How do you split the divide between ops and finance work? When to bring in a dedicated finance hire? When do you hire a CFO?
- What skillsets should you hire for? How to evaluate for those skillsets? How to hire without having internal expertise?
- How large should the team be? What skills to have in-house vs outsourced?
If you haven't RSVP'd yet, you can do so here. Or simply add the event to your calendar by clicking here (you'll find the Zoom link in the calendar invite).
Finally, massive thanks goes to our event and content partner Quantico! Finance for Ops series wouldn't have been possible without them. 🙌
See you in a few days!
Astrid, Aušrinė & Charlene
Operations Nation Team