What better way to highlight the 12 BREW 2.0 participating companies than a virtual Demo Day! Each will be showcasing their market-ready water technology innovations, followed by one-on-one networking opportunities—all from an interactive, virtual platform.
BREW 2.0 participants represent a wide array of water technologies and solutions, featuring:
Please join us as we showcase innovations in water technology, then take advantage of meeting with company representatives after the demos wrap!
- Aqua Membranes offers spiral-wound water membrane solutions
- BloomOptix offers unmanned aerial vehicles for high-resolution harmful algal bloom monitoring
- Capta Hydro offers integrated hardware and software IoT solutions for water distribution management
- Copperstone Technologies offers autonomous environmental monitoring robots for sampling, measurement and surveillance services
- CORNCOB, Inc. offers industrial wastewater filtration technology
- Divirod offers satellite water infrastructure and analytics technology
- ecoSPEARS offers an eco-friendly solution that destroys organic pollutants
- Glanris offers 100 percent green, ultra-low-cost water filtration media
- Sentry provides a bio-electrode sensor technology that provides real-time microbial performance monitoring for water or wastewater treatment
- Swirltex offers buoyancy-based membrane filtration systems
- Varuna provides sensors and cloud-based software for real-time monitoring and insights for water distribution networks
- Water Warriors offers a water treatment solution for phosphorus runoff